Based in Newcastle, Australia
1st Sept, 2015
iZBOT is a fast paced platformer that focuses on tight controls while giving you delicious bite sized challenging platforming levels. Robots have finally overcome the tyranny of human enslavement. A peaceful robot existence is now at threat from a mysterious organic invasion that has been spotted within the city. It's up to our hyperactive hero, iZBOT to rid the lands of the dirty and unpredictable organic infestation.
The game was inspired by my daughter Issy, who is always running around at a million miles an hour. Plus I thought it’d be cool to be the only kid at school with a game named after them. My girls have been helping me out with levels, cheap play testing, coming up with bad guy names and possible stories.
- Fast paced, frantic precision platforming
- Fusing old school looks with new school controls
- Crushingly Difficult
- Small bite sized levels to keep that carrot nice and close
- Chiptune soundtrack featuring the awesome RoccoW
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for iZBOT. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "Challenging, rewarding gameplay backed with a high-energy chiptune soundtrack awaits those daring enough to take on iZBOT."
- Julian Aidan, HardcoreGamer
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Ruxar is an Australian based independant game studio bringing you creativly placed 1s and 0s for over 10 years.
More information on Ruxar, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Art, Programming, Design